How to keep people passionate:
- You have to embody passion for the cause yourself. They have to see it in you.
- Know what people are capable of doing. Don’t give people a role they can’t handle.
- Deliver on what you told them you’d do. Get to where you told them we’d be.
- Surround yourself with different people. Similar people compete, dissimilar people complete.
- Don’t make it your goal to keep people. Allow some people to be scaffolding. God designed them to erect the building, but when the building now stands, you have to allow them to move on.
- If someone is fighting you, try to direct their fight toward something more productive.